Monday, September 20, 2010

Just getting Started

My goal with this blog is to share what is happening in my life and ministry with those who care to know.  That may sound crazy or strange but over the next 100 days I am going to be reading through the whole New Testament and hopefully blogging about it fairly often.  This is for 2 reasons, one to hold me accountable to reading if I know people may read this and see what I have found in my reading but also to hopefully start some discussion about what we are reading.  I hope you will all join me in 100 days of reading challenge that has been layed out by my church.  Let me know if you want the reading schedule.  It starts Thursday September 23 and will go through the last 100 days of the year finishing on New Years Eve.  I am excited about this challenge and have challenged each of the students in my ministry here @ Macomb Christian Church to take part in this as well.  So join me as we begin this journey together

Dafoenitley HIS

Michael

No comments:

Post a Comment